Here is a very prominent person Liz Trotta former New York bureau chief for the Washington Times saying it would be good if we could “knock off” both Osama Bin Laden and Barack Obama and then laughing about it, what a comedian, geez!
Posts Tagged ‘Washington Times’
- The World Is Wobbling But Why?
- Still Don’t Believe We’re In A Police State? Read This
- Has Anyone Seen The $2 Trillion I Gave To Somebody?
- Obama’s Civilian Security Force – Cause For Concern?
- The World Is Always Looking For A Savior
- Must Have Been a Boring Oprah Show That Day
- A Robot Army Walks Into A Bar…..
- Weather In Alaska The Worst In 25 Years
- Air Strike Alex Jones Al Gore Al Qaeda Barack's Lies Barack Obama Barrack Obama Bin Laden Bush Administration Campain 2008 CDC Chaiten volcano Christianity Climate Change Democratic Presidential Candidate dumb ideas Ecohackers Energy Consumption Envirogee environemnt Environmental Refugees Erection FOX news fraud fraudster Gardening Genocide George Bush Global Cooling Global Glaciers Global Warming Guerrilla Gardening Hezballah Hillary Clinton HIV Iran John McCain Jonathan Alter Keith Olbermann lightning and ash Liz Trotta Manchurian candidate Marcy Kaptur McCain Mike Huckabee Muslim MV Princess Of the Stars NAFTA NAFTA superhighway NASA National Terror Alert Nobel Prize Northern Light Obama Obama erection video oil conservation Osama Bin Laden Philippines Philippines Ferry Philippines Ferry Disaster polar bears police state presidential election Reverend Michael Pfleger Robert Felix Sulpicio Lines super highway terrorist the constitution Typhoon Fengshen U.S. military volcano Washington Times World Net Daily Youtube